Company Secretary - 1
Reports to: Managing Director
- Minimum 3 or more years of working experience in public company operations and policies.
- Provide advice on issues of legal compliances that need to be performed by the company during its operation.
- Draft and review the basic agreements of the company.
- Undertake liaison works.
- Provide legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of Board and General Meetings.
- Handle regulatory relations, general counsel, legal documentation and due diligence, government policy and affairs and fund management documentation.
- Keep up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization and inform the board.
- Draft, finalize and maintain duly signed records of the BOD minutes, General Meeting, AGM, etc.
- Other required services which have to be done by Company Secretary.
- Master’s in Law (LLM) from recognized university.
- Fluency in English and Nepali on both speaking and writing.
- Thorough knowledge of activities involved while listing the company in the secondary market.